BitCoral, Inc. has been founded by Adriano Chiaretta (resume), a product architect and IT manager with extensive experience in software engineering, IT administration, team management, and the mobile apps ecosystem.
Adriano’s educational background is in Computer Engineering, and through his career he had the opportunity to serve in a variety of roles and positions: starting off as a software programmer, he then had the chance to manage teams of developers and IT staff, handle a business’ direction and marketing efforts covering the role of COO, and managing research and development as CTO for a mobile app distribution business.
– Projects where Adriano has been or is currently involved include:
- Management of technical teams working on the creation and maintenance of commercial software applications
- Software product management and design: from concept to release and ongoing maintenance
- Development of websites, web services and mobile applications
- IT strategy, management, and administration: infrastructure, network design, database administration, server farm management, and cloud / virtualization.
- App stores ecosystem and mobile application distribution channels
- Product marketing strategies, including social marketing and email campaign management
- Technology website / blog creation and management
– Selected skills and areas of knowledge:
- Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Operating Systems: Windows (desktop and server editions), Linux (CentOS, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, and other distributions), OSX
- Mobile Operating Systems: Android, iOS, BlackBerry
- Server technologies: MTAs (Exchange, Sendmail, Postfix, Exim), Databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres SQL), DNS, various Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Sharepoint)
- Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services)
- Virtualization platforms (VirtualBox, VMWare, Parallels)
Adriano enjoys directing and participating in the creation of software products while finding optimal solutions to their various aspects, tackling technical challenges, solving problems and getting things done effectively.